* This policy covers how WhyAbe treats posted information that WhyAbe collects and receives, including information related to your past use of WhyAbe products and services. Posted information is information that is posted to this site like your name, address, email address, or phone number, product specifications and other information that may not otherwise be publicly available.
* This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that WhyAbe does not own or control or to people that WhyAbe does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
WhyAbe collects posted information when you register with WhyAbe, when you use WhyAbe products or services, when you visit WhyAbe pages or the pages of certain WhyAbe partners. WhyAbe may combine information about you with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
* When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code and other information. Once you register with WhyAbe and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
* WhyAbe collects information about your transactions with us
* WhyAbe automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, WhyAbe cookie information, and the page you request.
* WhyAbe uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, to generate revenue and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
* WhyAbe does not rent, sell, or share posted information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services, or under the following circumstances:
o We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with WhyAbe under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your posted information to help WhyAbe communicate with you about offers from WhyAbe and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
o We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
o We transfer information about you if WhyAbe is acquired by or merged with another company.
* WhyAbe may display targeted advertisements based on posted information.
* WhyAbe works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
* WhyAbe may set and access WhyAbe cookies on your computer.
* WhyAbe may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to WhyAbe's cookies.
Editing and Deleting Your Account Information
* You can edit your WhyAbe Account Information at any time.
* We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the WhyAbe service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the WhyAbe Newsletter, that are considered part of your WhyAbe account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
* You can have your WhyAbe account deleted by sending an email to our webmaster. Once your account is deleted, there still may be information that remains in our archived records and backups after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
* We limit access to posted information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
* We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect posted information about you.
* We can not guarantee however, that someone will not exploit this service, mitigate our security or gain access to your data that may not otherwise be available.
* WhyAbe may update this policy at any time without notice.
Your Use of Other Users' Information
In order to facilitate interaction among all WhyAbe members, our Site allows you access other users' contact and shipping information. As a supplier you may have access to the User ID, email address and other contact and shipping information of the buyer and as a buyer you have access to the User ID, email address and other contact information of the seller.
By entering into our User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users' posted information that you obtain through the Site or through a WhyAbe-related communication or WhyAbe-facilitated transaction, WhyAbe hereby grants to you a license to use such information only for: (a) WhyAbe-related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages, (b) using services offered through WhyAbe and (c) any other purpose that a user expressly agrees to after you tell them the purpose you would like to use it for. In all cases, you must give users an opportunity to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them. In addition, under no circumstances, except as defined in this Section, can you disclose posted information about another user to any third party without our consent and the consent of that user. You agree that other users may use your posted information to communicate with you in accordance with this Section.
WhyAbe and our users do not tolerate spam. You may not use WhyAbe to generate spam. To report WhyAbe related spam to WhyAbe, please contact our webmaster.
Control of Your Password