Leaf & Quill Documentation is a technical documentation service that writes customer and in-house documents for small businesses.
Owned by Vaughn and Elizabeth Benner, Leaf & Quill offers over 17 years of technical documentation experience in a variety of environments, including the telecommunications industry, state government, manufacturing, vocational education, and government contractors.
Leaf & Quill can help your business in a variety of ways.
Your Customer/Client Documents
* Produce educational materials to help your customers use your products and services.
* Develop-online or printed-installation, maintenance, and reference manuals.
* Generate getting-started, quick reference, and troubleshooting guides for your users.
* Create brochures and product descriptions.
* Write customer newsletters and magazine articles.
* Develop or update product specifications such as marketing, functional, user interface, and design documents.
* Help you design a software user interface.
Your In-House Documents
* Create training documents that your employees can use to educate clients about your products and services.
* Develop job aids (visuals, scripts, worksheets) for your trainers (for classroom or online delivery) to help new employees learn work procedures.
* Produce employee policies and procedures (for example, ISO procedures).
* Write employee newsletters.
* Produce an online style guide for your staff, complete with text search capability, templates, and boilerplate text. When your employees have to use a particular document frequently, boilerplates make the writing flow more quickly and easily.
* Help staff with their editing needs.